Skip to main content
Cancellations And Refunds
- Clients can cancel or terminate our subscriptions and services by giving at least thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to expiration.
- Payments, once made and processed for services including, but not limited to our Online Marketing Services, Web Development Services, and App Development Solutions are non-refundable in nature. That being said, 4P Tech Labs will assess and review each refund request subjectively and will have the right to offer or deny refunds.
- On account of a refund request being accepted, the refund will be issued and sent back only through the original payment mode. It will be processed within 10-45 days, depending on the type of credit/debit card as well as the issuing bank.
- Once a payment/purchase has been made and processed, you will receive a payment confirmation email within 24/48 hours. Clients will have immediate access to their subscriptions as soon as their payment is received by 4P Tech Labs.
- By signing up for our services and subscriptions, each 4P Tech Labs’ client consents to give us thirty (30) days to resolve billing disputes before taking it up with any third-party credit/debit card business or bank.
- In the event 4P Tech Labs gets a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on behalf of the client — before we get the opportunity for dispute resolution — we reserve the right to levy a fee from the client for the resources spent on resolving such disputes as well as other additional charges incurred by 4P Tech Labs, along with the $50 chargeback fee.
- No matter the outcome of such chargebacks, we reserve the right to gather overdue fees and collect on the Services provided to clients. We also retain the right to collect payments that are due as well as submit disputed amounts to a collections agency. After a chargeback is accepted by us, we may suspend the client’s account till the time the issue is resolved.
- Claims and disputes (billing or any other matter) associated with 4P Tech Labs’ offerings, including this Website, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware or court of competent jurisdiction within the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.